Sunday, July 08, 2007

First post

I've resisted this for long enough...

This blog is a catch-all for writing that doesn't fit into my other blogs. One of those is a music blog (Revolver); another (e-pistolary) is a sort of workshop wherein I test out story ideas and character voice through emails written "by my characters"; the third consists of excerpts from the novels I have either completed or am working on.

And then there's this one. I still don't know exactly what will end up here, but if past experience is any indicator, it will end up being as self-indulgent, ennui-littered, and pretentious as all of the blogs I swore I'd never create another of.

I'll try not to make it hurt too much.

Email me anytime. maxshenkwrites@aol.com

Now... let's get started on this thing.

No comments: